All Power, Manual or Used Power Wheelchairs Delivered & Serviced Nationwide
Scooter Link put years of experience with power wheelchairs, electric wheelchairs and manual wheelchairs to work for you to find just the right fit for your needs. We know that there are many choices available
among many manufacturers like
Graham Field Everest & Jennings,
Aqua Creek and more.
We also know that you have specific requirements for your wheelchair. Our experts work with you to help you understand the
many features and applications of the various makes and models of wheelchairs and to find just the right one from our vast
selection to meet your mobility needs.
How to Select a Power Wheelchair: Questions Our Mobility Experts Will Ask.
1) Will you be using your wheelchair indoors, outdoors, or both?
2) What is the required weight capacity (standard or heavy-duty)?
3) How fast do you need to go?
4) What is the range required from the power chair battery?
5) What type of seat do you desire (captain's, solid, rehab)?
6) What legrest or armrest do you find most comfortable?
Once you have answered those questions, our mobility experts will work with you to select just the right product for your needs. There are
many makes and styles to choose from:
1) Travel Power Wheelchair - Designed for portability and work well in tight spaces, such as stores, apartments or vacation destinations.
2) Center Drive Power Wheelchair (Mid-Wheel Drive Wheelchair) - These are the among the most maneuverable. While not as easily transportable,
center drive wheelchairs are very easy to operate.
3) Front Wheel Drive Power Wheelchair - The drive wheel is at the front.
4) Rear Wheel Drive Power Wheelchair - This type of drive makes it easy to maneuver and see everything in front of you.
5) Rugged Terrain Power Wheelchair - This type of wheelchair has larger wheels to provide a smooth ride over rough terrain.
6) Heavy Duty Electric Wheelchair (Bariatric Wheelchair) -
This category is designed for larger weight capacities (300 lbs. to 650 lbs).
7) Used Power Wheelchair - For someone looking for value, but on a limited budget, Used Wheelchairs, such as the Jazzy Power Chair, would be a good option.
Scooter Link's 1 Year Warranty is also "Best in Class" for Used Wheelchairs.
Scooter Link's motto is "Where You Are or Where You Go" meaning that we will service the equipment you purchased from Scooter Link no matter where
you are at the time. We understand that you cannot be without the ability to get around, so you can call us from anywhere in the Continental United States
and we will arrange to have your wheelchair repaired. As a family owned company, we are proud to stand behind our mobility
products and we take pride in our service and committment to our customers.