Providing expert advice on Mobility Scooters since 1999.
Free Delivery. Nationwide "Where You Are or Where You're Going" Service.
Freedom and independence with no boundaries are certainly high on everyone's list of wants, especially for those who may need handicap mobility equipment.
Electric mobility scooters can be an excellent product to help provide those in need a way to get back this mobility. The use of a handicap
scooter is essential to those individuals who may have limited use of their legs, but do not want or are unable to walk longer distances. A number of
medical disorders involving the heart, lungs and skeletal system may make moving around a real problem. Obesity, diabetes and arthritis can especially
contribute to a sedentary and even secluded lifestyle. If you, or a loved one, are unable to "get out there" and be part of the social situations once
enjoyed, then a mobility scooter may just be the missing piece to getting back your independence. We are here for you 7 days a week with special pricing
for the uninsured. Call our friendly, knowledgeable staff today.
Scooter Link has years of experience with mobility scooters and will work with you to find just the right fit for your needs. We know that there are many choices available
among many manufacturers of power scooters. We also know that you have specific requirements for your handicap scooter. Our experts work with you to help you understand the many features and applications of the various
makes and models and to find just the right mobility scooter from our vast selection from manufacturers like
Pride Mobility Scooter,
PaceSaver and more to meet your mobility scooter needs.
How to Select a Mobility Scooter: Questions Our Mobility Experts Will Ask.
1) Will you be using your mobility scooter indoors, outdoors, or both?
2) What is the required weight capacity (standard or heavy-duty) of your mobility scooter?
3) How fast do you need your handicap scooter to go?
4) What is the range required from the battery?
5) What type of seat do you desire (captain's, solid, rehab)?
6) What legrest or armrest do you find most comfortable?
Once you have answered those questions, our mobility experts will work with you to select just the right mobility scooter for your needs. There are
many makes and styles to choose from:
1) Travel Scooter - Designed for portability and for people on the go. It works well in tight spaces, such as stores, apartments or vacation destinations and disassembles for easy transport.
2) 3 Wheel Scooter - Full featured and full-sized comfort with weight capacity up to 350 lbs.
3) 4 Wheel Scooter - For added stability, particularly for outdoor use and/or rugged terrain with larger tires. Turning radius is larger, so they are not necessarily good for indoor usage. Great for people who are active outdoors.
4) Shabbat Controlled Scooter - For use by religionsly observant people during Shabbat.
5) Heavy Duty Scooter - This type of scooter is designed for larger weight capacities (300 to 500+ lbs).
Scooter Link's motto is "Where You Are or Where You Go" meaning that we will service your power scooter purchased from Scooter Link no matter where
you are at the time. We understand that you cannot be without the ability to get around, so you can call us from anywhere in the Continental United States
and we will arrange to have your electric mobility scooter repaired. As a family owned company, we are proud to stand behind our
products and we take pride in our service and committment to our customers.