Find A Geriatric Chair For Any Need
We carry a large selection of Geriatric Chairs including Recliners,
Infinite Position Geriatric Chairs,
Bariatric Geriatric Chairs,
Clinical Chairs and
Trendelenburg Geri Chairs
- which are those that bring the patient's feet above their heart. Our geri chairs come in many different colors and styles to help the caregiver.
These chairs are especially useful for those with Alzheimer's or Parkinson's, as well as those recovering from a stroke. We currently offer
& Graham Field Lumex.
The Ideal Geriatric Chair For You.
Scooter Link experts will work with you to find just the right geriatric chair for your needs. We know that there are many choices available
among many manufacturers. We also know that you have specific requirements for your geri chair. Our experts work with you to help you understand the many features and applications of the various
makes and models of geriatric chairs and to find just the right one from our selection by manufacturers such as
Winco Geri Chairs,
Graham Field Lumex Geri Chairs.
How to Select Geriatric Chair: Questions Our Experts Will Ask.
1) Will you be using your geriatric chair at home or in a clinical setting?
2) What is the required weight capacity (standard or heavy-duty) of the geriatric chair?
3) How much does the geri chair need to recline?
4) Does the geri chair need a table attached to the chair?
5) What color do you need or want?
6) What legrest or armrest do you find most comfortable?
Once you have answered those questions, our experts will work with you to select just the right geriatric chair for your needs. There are
many makes and styles to choose from:
1) Clinical Recliners - Clinical Recliner can be used
throughout hospitals and alternate site facilities and are an ideal choice for use in dialysis, blood collection, same-day surgery,
EKG, oncology, chemotherapy and respiratory care areas. The non-locking reclining mechanism and soft padding allows the resident to
sit comfortably for prolonged periods of time in a full upright, flat or Trendelenberg position. The high-strength vinyl upholstery is
easy to clean and prevent absorption of fluids. Maneuverability is achieved through four swivel casters, and the rear casters lock in place to
secure the chair.
2) 3 Position Recliners
- Full featured and full-sized comfort with weight capacity up to 450 lbs. for some models, 3 Position Geri Chairs provide upright,
deep recline and elevated legrest and footrest positions. The chair can be securely locked into the desired position. Some models
have a self adjusting suspension to prevent bottoming-out and for increased comfort. Casters make it easy to move the chair around and
locks secure the chair in place. Armrests are wide and padded for comfort.
3) Drop Arm Geri Chairs -
Self storing, height adjustable drop arm is simple for the caregiver
to activate and enables a safer, easier lateral transfer for the resident and caregiver. Padded armrests provide a soft surface for
4) Heavy Weight Capacity Geri Chair -
These Bariatric Geri Chairs can support up to between 400 and 700 lbs. They have many of the same features that standard 3 Position Geri Chairs
have, including the 3 positions, position lock, self adjusting suspension, casters for moving the chair and comfort designed armrests.
Scooter Link is a family owned company, we are proud to stand behind our
products and we take pride in our service and committment to our customers.
All sales are subject to Scooter Link's Return Policy as published on our web site.